- Current Version: V1.13 (08/09/00)
This program is a move editor for the pb(e)m game King of Kings.
It is intended to help players creating and checking their moves. To do this, all the commands can
be entered in a more natural and more self explanational way. After creation, the move can be
checked for errors. This is less error prone than to write moves with a normal text editor. To
plan your move, you need a turn viewer like KKViwer. KoKMove is based on version 4.4e of King of
Kings, but it may work for other versions as well. See the online help for more information. In the
next version of KKViewer, KoKMove can be called from within this turn viewer!
- Windows 95/98/2000/NT
- Turn report(s) from a King of Kings game
- When checking moves, sometimes an error was shown saying, that the
movement point exceeded, even if the troops had enough movement
points. This has been fixed.
- When editing sea movements, if AT is used, the number field for troop 1
was incorrectly set. This has been fixed.
- When checking moves, a wrong error message could be shown in rare case
in sea commands. This has been fixed.
- Major bugfix in Check Move algorithm.
- Some checks improved.
- Initialisation is now much easier.
- Double clicking an entry in the 'Commands' list opens the appropriate
form to add the command below the current line.
- The Escape key closes (cancels) a command form.
- Double clicking an entry in the 'Your Move' list opens the appropriate
form to change the command.
- No more I/O error 123.
- Translation of LAND and SEA commands improved.
- More checks implemented and some improved.
- Only the provinces owned by the player in turn 0 were recognized as the
home provinces, even if the global option A was set. This has been fixed.
KoK games I currently play:
Don't send me any reports from this game ;-)
Contact the author: